Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spying on Cell Phones: Mobile Phone Spy Software Showed Me Who Was Stealing From Me

It's very difficult to run a company as it is without having someone stabbing you in the back all the time. While we don't expect employees to be angels, it's very hard to discover that one of them is stealing from you. It's even worse when you don't know who's doing it.

I know this because it happened to me. I started to notice that sometimes the number of supplies didn't add up. For example, 10 or 20 rolls of toilet paper would disappear in a day when we only use 5 at most. At first I thought that someone from outside had come and taken things. However, why would a thief take toilet paper instead of money? Moreover, all sorts of things started to disappear. That's when I suspected that it was an inside job. It happened every other week or so.

I called all my employees and told them about this. Of course, everybody said they were innocent and that they knew nothing about it. The stealing stopped for about 3 months before it started again. That just confirmed to me that it was indeed one of my employees who were the culprit.

However, while I suspected who it had been, I wasn't sure. I didn't want to be taken for a fool, but I didn't want to fire someone innocent either. I was at a loss.

I consulted the problem with other business owners and a couple of them told me to use mobile phone spy software. In fact, one of them had found out through it that one of his employees went home the moment the boss left the office.

However, his company was much smaller than mine, and I figured that installing mobile phone spy software on the phones of my employees would be too expensive.

Nevertheless, I did some research. What I found out was that while in the past you had to buy a copy of mobile phone spy software for each phone, today all you need to do is pay for one account and that one account will let you monitor all the phones you want.

I didn't need more convincing. I immediately got the mobile phone spy software. It took some time, but the culprit eventually gave himself away by texting his girlfriend about his "exploits." I fired him right away.

I still keep the mobile phone spy software activated. But now, I use it mostly to find out who arrives late or leaves early when I'm not in the office. All things considered, I find it to be an extremely useful tool.

Get More Info on Cell Phone Spy Software here

No comments:

Post a Comment